We want you to be able to enjoy your pet for as long as possible, and preventative care is the most important way to achieve that goal. Because pets age faster than we do, it is especially important that we see your pet at least annually, and more often if your pet is older than 7 or has any ongoing medical conditions.
During a routine wellness exam, here are some things your doctor may discuss:
- Risk factors and which vaccines are necessary
- Dental care
- Weight management
- Behavior counseling
- Flea and tick prevention needs
- Heartworm screening and prevention
- X-rays to screen for arthritis
- Blood work/urinalysis to identify any possible health concerns
We know that your pet is an important part of your life, and by providing the best possible care we can help him live a long and happy life!